What we really do – and this is why we’re successful – is build strong lasting relationships.
We know this is a cliché. We know other businesses will say the same. The reason we’re different is that we apply this ethic throughout our working practices. We start at home.
- The Total Tax Group advocates flexible working. This has helped us secure a top class Team of people, with the right skills and the right attitude.
- The Team operates as “clients of each other”, with open discussion on our processes and systems and individual responsibility to change anything that doesn’t work.
- We have a budgeted training and Continued Professional Development program. This gives us confidence that we’re up-to-date on legislative changes and allows us to move quickly when we see opportunities.
- We operate a staff bonus scheme, based on Team performance. This encourages each Team member to use their unique skills and bring enhanced value to the whole business.
- No-one works on their birthday – some days are sacred.
- We provide Health Insurance to all staff – this may not seem completely altruistic at first, but anyone who’s experienced significant ill-health knows that this type of support is invaluable.